– Golf Performance Training
Would you like to… get stronger, hit further, play pain free – but don’t really know how to do it?
Golf Performance is unique training system what’s based on each individual player, your posture, spinal angles,unique strengths and weaknesses in your body.
My clients receive individual fitness programs which helps them to get stronger for their game, shoot lower scores and feel great on and off the course!
Riikka’s detailed understanding of the physical demands of the golf swing has made it possible for her to work along various teaching professionals in golf clubs around London, and in Finland to help them solve problems with their clients’ swing mechanics by improving the clients’ posture, core function, muscle balance, range of movement and overall Lifestyle factors as well as nutrition which all effects over all performance on and off the course. She also does Golf Performance Workshops around Europe to help players look for answers in the borader scale of fitness, nutrition and lifestyle.
How she works with her clients is pretty straight forward process which begins with Golf Performance Assessments where we focus on:
– Swing Posture and Mechanics
– Muscular Balance, On and Off the Course
– Core Function and Possible Weak Links when it comes to Swinging a Golf Club
– Over all Lifestyle Factors which Effects Your Golf
Golf Performance Assessment combines Titleist Performance and CHEK Institute’s test and training methods and includes over 55 different tests of spinal angles, posture, muscle balance, flexibility and strength. Based on the assessment we design a bespoke training program that is based on a combination of scientific principles, the client’s specific assessment results and our detailed understanding of the physical demands of the golf swing and years of experience on Tour as well as the clients goals and time commitments.
Golf Performance Assessment & Program Design £ 257 London / € 247 Helsinki
– Full Golf Performance Assessment where you find out what you strengths and restrictions are when it comes to getting fit for your game! (Inc. flexibility, muscle strength and muscle balance testing and postural assessments)
– Training program with booklet and instructions including Lifestyle advice
– Personal Training session to go through your Training Program together the following day, what needs to be done to improve!
– Follow up communication what needs to be done to stay on track!
For more information about my Coaching for Golf Programs please fill in the form below: